Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Management Limited (TTML) Sponsorship
Thank you for your interest in our sponsorship program. TTML is a Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe company that operates in a manner that is beneficial to the Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe and the Stó:lō people.
We are pleased to offer the following sponsorship opportunities:
- Cultural Events
- Sports Teams
- Individual Sports
- Cultural Use Log Donations
For further details please see the individual sponsorship policies.
What to Know Before Applying
- All sections of the application must be completed – incomplete applications will not be processed
- Please complete the appropriate application depending on the area of Sponsorship required. If you are unsure which application to complete, please contact our office for assistance.
- Applications are subject to approval by Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Management or Board of Directors, some applications may take up to two months
- Sponsorship budgets are determined in January of each year based on previous year revenue. If the Sponsorship fund maximum has been reached for the year, further applications will not be accepted until the new fiscal year.
Submitting Your Completed Application
When completed, your online application will be submitted our Office Manager. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
Address: Bldg 8A – 7201 Vedder Rd., Chilliwack, B.C. V2R 4G5
- Internal and External Events, Community Events, Fundraising Support and Emergency Relief.
- Preference to events held in Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Territory.
- Commitment to advertising for Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe as part of sponsorship.
- Event follow up and reporting may be required.
- Intended to support cultural events and community events such as: registration fees for groups attending elder or youth gatherings, canoe journeys and culture camps.
- Can also be used for travel costs for groups to attend culture events.
- Preference may be given to Cultural Events held within Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Territory .
- Groups must be 80% Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Members, names and communities must be listed on application, proof may be required.
- Maximum sponsorship is up to $1,000.00.
- Intended for registration fees, travel and accommodation or new uniforms which will have the Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe logo.
- Team must consist of 60% Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Members.
- Maximum Sponsorship $1,000.00 per team.
- Sponsorship will be pro-rated for teams with 60-79% Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Members, full sponsorship for teams 80-100% Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Member to a maximum of $1,000.00.
- Intended to support individual youth or adults to register and participate in sports or competitions.
- Can also be used for equipment purchases for sports and travel expenses to competitions.
- Must be a Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe member.
- Maximum sponsorship is up to $300.00 for adults.
- Maximum sponsorship is up to $500.00 for youth up to 16 years of age.
- Proof of registration or competition is required.
- Preference will be given to individuals that have not received sponsorship from TTML within the last two (2) years.
- Bursary is intended for post secondary education tuition fees, language courses and trades programs.
- Can also be used for textbooks and supplies.
- Must be a Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Member, proof of membership or address may be required.
- Maximum bursary is $300.00.
- Successful completion documents must be submitted to TTML after course.